- Bit rate
- 1.6Mb/s (High)
- 1 x 3.5mm jack
1 x Ethernet (RJ45)
1 x HDMI
1 x USB-A
- Power supply
- DC 12V/1.0A
Livestream Broadcaster V1 is a tool that allows you to share live video in HD format.
The user has at his disposal an HDMI connector through which the camera can be connected. Then the material can be shared in several ways:
- via RJ45 connector (Ethernet 10/100Mbps);
- via 3G/4G modem which is connected to the USB input;
- via the 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi standard in the 2.4GHz band.
The rear panel also has a 3.5-mm audio input jack and 12-volt DC power supply input. The user controls the selection of parameters with the use of the joystick and button, which are located on the front panel next to the LED screen.
Broadcaster V1 offers five stream bit rate presets (from 198Kbps to 2.3Mbps) with the option of choosing one of two transmission modes:
- Adaptive, which will adjust the appropriate bit rate depending on the quality of the internet connection;
- Fixed, which maintains a consistent quality throughout the duration of the transmission - a permanent and very good quality internet connection is required.
SQM Multimedia Support recommends the Livestream Broadcaster V1 device for 100% - it is a guarantee of quality and reliability during live streaming.